Photo Editing Using Photoshop
Location: Governors State University
Date: June 11 - July 30, 2014
Topics include: representation of digital images, digital manipulation techniques, picture restoration, the use of images in webpages and video productions and the use of digital editing applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
Contact the School of Extended Learning 708.534.4099 for more information or e-mail
Course Number: CE-ART03-01
Registration Home Page
- Students will gain skills in editing and using special effects with photographic digital images.
- The application of basic tools in Adobe Photoshop computer software photo editing program.
- Students are able to use a visual vocabulary in critiques of their work by students & professor.
- Students will develop an understanding of the history of photo editing techniques and technology.
- Students will gain the understanding of ethics and basic copyright laws in the use of photographic images.