GSU students experience technology-enhanced learning in state-of-the-art Technology-Enhanced Classrooms where faculty members teach using the latest instructional technology and wireless access is available for students with their own laptops.
The technology classrooms are equipped with a ceiling mounted LCD projector and projection screen, a podium housing a networked computer, a VCR and DVD player. Classrooms have wireless connections and some have wired student tables. Selected classrooms house an Elmo electronic overhead. There are four classrooms that have a plasma TV instead of an LCD projector, these classrooms do not have an instructor's podium but provide VCR /DVD and laptop projection to the TV.
To view the technology rooms and descriptions use the online room calendar.
- News and Events on the header
- Choose Calendar from the drop down menu
- On the top right of the header, choose Locations
- Under Filters in the box on the right choose Technology Enhanced.
A list of the technology enhanced classrooms and the schedule will display. To view the room properties including equipment, type of seating, number of seats and more for each room click on the room number. To view the same information for the ACS lab choose the Computer Labs filter.
- Podium Training - Academic Computing Lab, ext. 5370
- Software and hardware problems - Computer Helpdesk, ext. 4357
- Safety, medical and security problems - Public Safety, ext. 4900
- Room temperature, lights, electricity - Facilities Development and Management, ext. 4515