CJY Home | Meet Our Team | Explore Majors | Explore Careers | Faculty/Staff Resources
The Center for Junior Year peer mentors and professional staff can help you learn about career paths that align your major and your mission.
Online resources can help you get started.
Then we invite you to schedule a meeting with a CJY staff member to discuss questions such as:
● What kind of jobs can I pursue with my major?
● What careers would be a good fit for my skills and interests?
● How do I begin preparing for the career I know I want?
● How do I begin searching for and applying for graduate programs?
MEET WITH DR. RHEA
Once you’ve determined your ideal career path, the CJY encourages you to meet with GSU’s Office of Career Services to:
● Locate an internship.
● Prepare your resume.
● Build your interview skills.
● Apply to jobs.
MEET WITH CAREER SERVICES
“Being involved with the CJY has challenged me to go after what I want, as well as to set clear, conscious, direct, goals that I have passion for as well as purpose in society. And, not allowing fear to halt my life goals.”
- Regilyn Smith