Special Admission Requirements
In addition to meeting university admission criteria, applicants must have successfully completed the following prerequisites in addition to, or in conjunction with, a baccalaureate degree:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Required: (9)
General Psychology - 3 credits
Abnormal Psychology - 3 credits
Developmental Psychology or other related sociology or anthropology courses - 3 credits
- Natural Sciences Required: (16)
General Physics with lab - 4 credits
Human Anatomy and Physiology with lab - 8 credits
General Chemistry 1 with lab - 4 credits
- Medical Terminology (1 credit)
- Orientation to Occupational Therapy (2 credits)
- Survey of Research or Statistics course (3 credits)
- Students must have a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.75 and a minimum prerequisite GPA of 3.00.
- The Graduate Record Exam is a prerequisite requirement for the MOT program.
- An essay and three letters of recommendation are required in the application process.
- A $500 seat deposit is due within two weeks of notification of acceptance in the MOT program.