There are numerous benefits to living on campus including convenience, opportunities to develop life-long friendships and a living environment that fosters the educational and personal growth of each student.
If that's not enough, you'll also benefit from:
- No commute
- Community activities and programs
- Opportunity to take on leadership roles in your community with Hall Council and other
- Develop relationships with a diverse population of people
- Being able to participate in a late night study group without the concern of having to drive home late at night
- Housing cost billed directly to your student account
- Rates include electricity, heat, water, sewer, waste removal, Internet connection and
- Free wireless access as well as computer network port for each student
- Free laundry services for Prairie Place residents
- 24/7 electronic access control to student living areas
- Convenience store right in your hall
- High standards for facility cleanliness and repair
- Opportunity to create memories to last a lifetime and meet other people who will
likely be friends for life
Substance Free Housing
Substance Free Housing is also available to all students who would like to live in a supportive community dedicated to a lifestyle free of alcohol, nicotine and use of illegal drugs. Residents in Substance Free Housing may not:
- Have in their possession tobacco products of any kind, regardless of whether they are actually used.
- Consume alcoholic beverages and/or participate in behavior stemming from their use.
- Be in the presence of illegal drugs and paraphernalia or promote drug culture.