15 to Finish Success Plan: Completing Your Degree Has Never Been More Important!
Taking 15 credit hours or more each semester is one of the smartest decisions you will make during your college career. Why?
- You’re more likely to graduate on time.
- By finishing on time, you have more options. You can get started on an advanced degree or start working full-time in your career.
- Having that degree in your hand reduces your chances of being unemployed in times of economic difficulty.
- The sooner you are in the workforce, the more you can expect to earn during your career.
- On average, people with a bachelor’s degree earn more than those who have not completed a degree.
Reconsider your Fall plans!
We hope all eligible continuing students who are near 15 credit hours will reconsider their plans in order to achieve their goals faster. As we embark upon this degree completion initiative, GSU will give the first 160 students who add three or more credit hours to reach a total of 15, a $200 credit on their myONECARD .
- Add three (3) or more credit hours to reach 15 hours this Fall.
- Remain enrolled in 15 or more credit hours through September 13, 2019.
We look forward to seeing you walk across the stage at graduation with a bachelor’s degree in hand! If you have a questions please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently enrolled in 9-14 credit hours
- Must add 3 or more credit hours to reach 15 hours for Fall 2019
- Remain in 15 or more credit hours through September 13, 2019
The first 160 students to add credit hours during this timeframe, as determined by the GSU Registrar, will be awarded the $200 credit on their myONECARD, on or before October 1, 2019. NOTE: Some programs of study have a limited number of core and elective courses available in a given semester. Students should check with their Academic Advisor to ensure the additional course(s) will count toward their program of study. Please email email@example.com or contact your advisor directly.