The Office of International Services assists with international faculty, staff and scholars that will be coming to GSU in the J-1 status. You will find information here about obtaining your visa and entering the United States.

You can find the appropriate information below based on if you are the applicant or the sponsoring department at GSU:


Sponsoring Department