Skills in business
analytics are in high demand. Around the world, employers are hiring professionals who can analyze data to find profitable outcomes. With a Master of Science in Business Analytics
(M.S.B.A.), you will have the knowledge and versatility to begin your career in numerous fields.
There are many reasons why the M.S.B.A. program is the right path for you:
- Business Analytics is one of the fastest growing career paths worldwide (GMAC).
- Coursework involves hands-on experience with modern software tools (e.g., Python, SQL, Excel, IBM, DB2, SAP Predictive Analytics, SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau, SAP ERP HANA, SAP Business Objects, Teradata)
- Classes are offered in on-campus, hybrid, and online formats to accommodate all types of schedules.
- International students may be eligible to work up to 36 months under the Optional Practical Training program, upon graduation (DHS).
Are you unsure of where a M.S.B.A. will take you? Here are some
careers that our program will prepare you for:
For even more paths, please check out the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistic's Occupational Outlook
View your courses and other program requirements on our catalog page
Meet Your Faculty
large quantities of data but often fail to use the data in a meaningful and
consistent way. Our M.S.B.A. program equips you with the skills to solve
real-world problems and add value to organizations. Not only will you discover how
to properly utilize the tools and methodologies of business analytics, but you
will learn the benefits of effective teamwork and collaboration as well."
– Dr. David Green, M.S.B.A. Program Coordinator
Meet more of your faculty members.
Any questions? Receive answers from our staff at the College of Business:
Coordinator of Enrollment and External Programs
Phone: 708-235-7485 ext. 7485